Fundraising Officer at Acegoals Integrated Solutions
Posted on: 16 June, 2017
Deadline: 19 June, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Acegoals Integrated Solutions is Web Design firm that has all it takes to step your business to the next level. We support businesses with web solutions that cuts across professionalism, responsiveness, flexibility and excellent customer support. We are a registered business under the CAC with other subdivisions in the Recruitment (Career) and Messaging Solutions industrial platforms.
- Under the direction of the Program Director, the Fundraising Officer is responsible for developing funding proposals, coming up with creative initiatives that will ensure a sustainable funding stream for the organization. He/she reports to the Program Director.
- Develop a fresh fundraising portfolio with a mix of donors: individual, corporate and in-kind support systems for programs (community service, scholarship, mentoring, schools-in-poor communities, etc.) and administrative running expenses.
- Regular communication with sponsors, partners and volunteers.
- Work with other program staff to plan and implement programs that would create opportunities for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) to learn in a fun-filled and interactive environment.
- Work with members of the Organization’s Governing Board to develop, implement and evaluate fundraising plans and strategies.
- Initiate partnerships with other NGOs, corporate bodies and government agencies and develop proposals for funding to prospective donors.
- Responsible for initiating and implementing non-traditional funding methods like social enterprises (businesses) to ensure a sustainable revenue generation drive.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of program areas, including current issues and key resource people and organizations, and a clear understanding of how they fit into the Agency’s interests.
- Stay informed about, and follow up as necessary on, grant-related issues throughout the grants' duration.
- Establish and meet specific work-related goals as outlined in quarterly work plans and gauged in quarterly and annual statistics.
- Attend all Board Meetings to provide administrative support, take minutes of meeting and provide reports on assigned tasks.
- Participate in joint efforts and affinity groups of the Agency and with the provision of psycho-social support to beneficiaries and caregivers.
- Represent the Agency professionally by making presentations, responding to inquiries and attending meetings and conferences.
- Develop position papers as assigned on new subject areas for creative and active involvement of the organization.
- Collate and report a weekly and monthly summary of activities and achievements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Program Director.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions