Volunteers at Career Dimensions Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 June, 2017
Deadline: 30 June, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Career Dimensions
Career Dimensions Nigeria Limited - Our client, a well-established non-profit organization, currently offering free human capability development programme, urgently requires the services of qualified candidates to enable her achieve even spread of her services across Local Government Areas in Lagos State, to fill the position below:
Location: All Local Government Areas in Lagos State
Duration of Project: Two Months (Renewable or Permanently engaged)
Nature of Organization: Foundation (Non-Governmental)
Major Assignment: Engaging Religious Bodies, Youths, Unemployed and Associations
- SSCE, OND, NCE, HND or First Degree in any discipline.
- Ability to communicate very effectively in English or Local Languages are essential.
- Free Entrepreneurial/Employability Development Programme with certificate
- Volunteering Certificate of Participation
- Project Expense Support/Grant (Based on Qualification)
- Interns or permanent staff opportunity with the Foundation after first two months
- Opportunity to be assigned to preferred LGA
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using their respective Local Government Area as subject of mail.
Note: Shortlisting and Recruitment Interview are strictly based on first-come first-consideration.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Career DimensionsSimilar Jobs
- HR Assistant at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Programme Advisor at ZOA International
- ICLA Interns at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Procurement Consultant at Save the Children Nigeria
- Nutrition Consultant at FHI 360
- Head of Base (HoB) at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Programme Officers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Supply Chain Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International