Graduate Relationship Officers at Sterling Bank
Posted on: 18 July, 2013
Deadline: 30 August, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Sterling Bank Plc is a full service commercial banking establishment in Nigeria with asset base of $4 billion (N600 billion) and over 2,600 professional employees.
It commenced operations as NAL Bank in 1960. Following the indigenization decree of 1972, it became a government owned institution and was managed in partnership with Grindlays Bank Limited, Continental International Finance Company Illinois and American Express Bank Limited between 1974 and 1992.
In 1992, the Bank was partly privatized and listed as a public company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE); and in 2000 the government sold its residual interest in the bank, effectively making it a fully privatized institution.
The consolidation of Nigeria’s banking industry saw NAL Bank completing a merger with four other Nigerian banks namely Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, Trust Bank of Africa and Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank (INMB) in January 2006. The merged entities were successfully integrated and have since operated as a consolidated group with the name Sterling Bank.
Sterling Bank Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing
Reporting To: Business Manager
- Business Development
- Liability generation
- Risk asset creation
- Remedial management
- Relationship Managament
- Brand Ambassador
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc, B.A, HND; post graduate degree and added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Selling/Marketing Skills
- Credit appraisal/analyses
- Industry Analysis
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunity at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Finance Role at Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB)
- Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)