Graduate Relationship Officers at Sterling Bank
Posted on: 18 July, 2013
Deadline: 30 August, 2013
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Sterling Bank Plc is a full service commercial banking establishment in Nigeria with asset base of $4 billion (N600 billion) and over 2,600 professional employees.
It commenced operations as NAL Bank in 1960. Following the indigenization decree of 1972, it became a government owned institution and was managed in partnership with Grindlays Bank Limited, Continental International Finance Company Illinois and American Express Bank Limited between 1974 and 1992.
In 1992, the Bank was partly privatized and listed as a public company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE); and in 2000 the government sold its residual interest in the bank, effectively making it a fully privatized institution.
The consolidation of Nigeria’s banking industry saw NAL Bank completing a merger with four other Nigerian banks namely Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, Trust Bank of Africa and Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank (INMB) in January 2006. The merged entities were successfully integrated and have since operated as a consolidated group with the name Sterling Bank.
Sterling Bank Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Reporting To: Business Manager
- Business Development
- Liability generation
- Risk asset creation
- Remedial management
- Relationship Managament
- Brand Ambassador
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc, B.A, HND; post graduate degree and added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Selling/Marketing Skills
- Credit appraisal/analyses
- Industry Analysis
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Managing Director At A Leading Microfinance Bank - TheJobMag Limited
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank