Consultant: Market/Entry & Business Development at a Global Trading Company
Posted on: 19 May, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Standard & Partners Ltd
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our company is an international trading company based in Adelaide, Australia. We are currently expanding our groups of dedicated consultants around the globe.
Our company is looking for experienced Market/Entry & Business Development personnel to take up Consultant positions in Nigeria.
We are interested in people with FMCG & Food Products sales & marketing experience, with strong customer relationship with Major Nigerian Importer companies, Dealers and Distributors of FMCG & Food Products.
- The person required for this position must be resident in Lagos / Port Harcourt and must have up to 4 years experience in this field of business.
- Consultants are provided with ongoing support, allocations, preferential pricing, circumvention protection, brand recognition and website presence.
- Consultants are expected to work remotely and will be paid on commission basis.
- We only work with quality consultants. If you consider yourself an experienced and dedicated commodities trader, kindly apply and attach your Updated CV using the Apply Now form.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard & Partners LtdSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Jobs at IL Bagno
- Key Account/Wholesaler Executives at DKT International
- Warehouse Manager at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Sundry Markets Limited
- Material Control Regional Assistant at Transsion Holdings
- Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings