Consultant: Market/Entry & Business Development at a Global Trading Company
Posted on: 19 May, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Standard & Partners Ltd
Our company is an international trading company based in Adelaide, Australia. We are currently expanding our groups of dedicated consultants around the globe.
Our company is looking for experienced Market/Entry & Business Development personnel to take up Consultant positions in Nigeria.
We are interested in people with FMCG & Food Products sales & marketing experience, with strong customer relationship with Major Nigerian Importer companies, Dealers and Distributors of FMCG & Food Products.
- The person required for this position must be resident in Lagos / Port Harcourt and must have up to 4 years experience in this field of business.
- Consultants are provided with ongoing support, allocations, preferential pricing, circumvention protection, brand recognition and website presence.
- Consultants are expected to work remotely and will be paid on commission basis.
- We only work with quality consultants. If you consider yourself an experienced and dedicated commodities trader, kindly apply and attach your Updated CV using the Apply Now form.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard & Partners LtdSimilar Jobs
- Demand/Supply Analyst at EURO MEGA Atlantic Nigeria Limited (EMANL)
- Job Openings at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Drivers at School Kits Limited
- Warehouse Supervisor at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Data Analyst at Justrite Nigeria Limited
- Entry-level Front Desk Personnel at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Jobs at The New Nigeria Commodity Marketing Company (NNCMC)