TriVersa Ltd specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions to our clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products and services.
This year, we have secured a number of high profile engagements that needs to be urgently progressed and delivered. We therefore plan to increase our Enterprise Solution Development workforce to meet our client’s needs.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the right depth and breadth of technical and business skills required to develop and deliver in record-time, quality Enterprise / Web-based software solutions.
We have significant opportunities for talented, inspired, and collaborative Lead Enterprise Developer roles to build their own team from the ground up. Working closely with Solution Architecture, Management and Business Leads, you will drive the development and delivery of our Enterprise-scale web solutions - consuming design deliverables including wireframes, user flows, information architecture and specifications that create deep user engagement and successful business results.
The ideal candidate has strong C#, ASP.NET, SAS analytics skills and is comfortable working with distributed systems. Must have worked with defining and consuming REST or SOAP web services, familiar with MVC, OOP, OOA, OOD, built solution based on n-tier architectures and are ready to implement to a high design aesthetic for consumers but are not afraid of the gritty details like performance and security.
We are looking for team Leads that resonate with our core values:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual's work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
- Manage a development team to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- 4+ years of experience designing and building web solutions using Microsoft technologies
- SAS Solutions experience is advantageous especially SAS analytics and development skills
- Keen to develop skills in Analytics, Business Intelligence and Big data
- Expert-level C# skills with .NET Framework, ASP.NET/MVC, web services, and JSON
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API's, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
- Experience building and supporting applications in a cloud-based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- REST API web service design
- Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence and data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below