If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Location: Onne, Nigeria
- The R.O.V Tooling & Intervention Technician will be responsible for the Offshore Activities related to Material Installation and Operations, keeping high safety and service standards.
- Identify specific hydraulic hoses, and their designed rated pressures
- Correctly identify hydraulic adaptors and threads.
- Prepares and presents technical data to internal customers
- Manipulate and identify steel stubbing (metric vs. Imperial).
- Correctly read and understand hydraulic schematics.
- Ensure all FMC equipment, and equipment FMC is responsible for, is tested and in working order before commencement of upcoming jobs always.
- Ensure safe working of all FMC equipment, and all equipment entrusted to FMC always.
- Ensure all FMC equipment, and equipment FMC is responsible for, is tested and serviced as stated as per the equipment’s accompanying documentation.
- Minimum HND in Engineering required
- Zero to Two years of experience in field.
- Able to operate computer systems within related field.
- Experience in a Mechanical workshop would be an added advantage with strong PLC background.
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills related to field.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate basic information effectively with peers, customers, and management, both verbally and in writing.
- Effective understanding and communication within diverse cultural environments.
- Embodies a customer-oriented attitude and the ability to work independently without close supervision.
- Must be able to complete and receive required certifications for position (e.g. a Transportation Work Identification Credential (TWIC), DOT physical, HUET/BOSIET, UKOOA, etc.) as well as travel domestically and/or internationally as needed to support project operations and meetings
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to FMC Technologies career website on careers.fmctechnologies.com to apply