The Shoprite Group currently offers this leadership position to a suitably qualified and experienced individual, eager to grow
with Africa's leading supermarket retailer - because at Shoprite, opportunities end in long-term careers.
In this key position, you will display maturity and entrepreneuriel-mindedness in addition to a Legal qualification and property experience, in order to provide operational management with well-researched, viable and profitable business development and expansion opportunities.
Equipped with a decisive and influential approach, you will:
• network and uncover business development opportunities that aid in-store expansion
• research new properties
• provide sound business advice and case studies on business development projects
• negotiate optimally beneficial lease agreements.
As a qualified Attorney, you will also need:
• at least 2 years' experience gained in commercial and retail property, as well as development aspects
• sound knowledge of contract law principles (particularfy pertaining to property)
• good negotiation and communication skills,
In return for your contribution, the company offers a market-related remuneration package, a stable work environment and the opportunity for continuous career development.
To apply, send your CV and a covering letter in strictest confidence via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that the specific position you are applying for is clearly indicated.
Closing date: July 02, 2013
If you have not received a response within four weeks of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful, We promote and apply the principles of Employment Equity and reserve the right not to make an appointment.