OPENTO: All qualified candidates
POSITION: Senior Accountant
OPENING DATE: May 28, 2013
CLOSING DATE: June6,2013
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position.
The Senior Accountant will assist, establish and manage field office financial systems. The jobholder will implement accounting and financial policies to ensure financial integrity of Pact program. The Jobholder will collaborate with the Director of Finance, Grants and Operations to monitor sub grantees budget for compliance. The jobholder will ensure timely processing and remittance of funds to sub grantees. The jobholder will ensure timely review. processing, and payment of invoices in collaboration with other finance and programs staff. In conjunction with the Director of Finance, Grants and Operations, the Senior Accountant wilt coordinate monthly financial reporting through Serenics Navision Accounting Software. Support regular financial reviews of sub awards
• Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting with ACA/ACCA/CPA Professional Accounting Qualifications.
• Possess a minimum of 6 years Cognate Experience in grants accounting and sub award management.
• Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
• Hands-On Experience in the use of Serenics Navision package,
• Sound Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is close of business on Thursday, 6th June 2013. All CV's/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Salary attached to this position will be based on cognate experience