Our Company, a key player in the pharmaceutical industry. with head office in Lagos, requires for immediate employment, result oriented individuals to fill the following vacant positions in our marketing department due to expansion of operations
The successful candidates will be charged with the challenge of firmly establishing the company's brands among the healthcare professionals by providing effective leadership for the team of Medical and Sales Representatives in their territories. They will be based in Lagos and South East Nigeria.
• A good Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B.pharm} and duly registered' with PCN.
• Five years working experience in marketing of pharmaceuticals, with a minimum of two years as a Senior Medical Representative or a Territory/Area Manager,
• Good track record of achievements in previous employments.
• Good communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Self confident, result oriented and possession of good managerial skills.
• Valid driving licence with at least three years driving experience,
• Good knowledge of computer on programs like MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPolnt and so on.
The successful candidate will report to the Territory Managers and will be deployed to manage healthcare professionals in the hospitals and obtain good distribution for the brands in the designated sales territory. They will be based in Delta, Anambra, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano states.
• A good Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) and duly registered with PCN
• Result oriented and goal getter.
• Good level of self-confidence, good communications and interpersonal skills.
• Valid driving licence.
• Ability to achieve given objectives with minimum supervision
• Not more than 30 years of age, ready to learn and travel
• Good knowledge of computer on programs like MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and so on.
Qualified candidates should forward application together with their CV to the e-mail addresses below within 2 weeks of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview