A highly reputable and fast expanding leading food and beverages company situated within Isolo axis of Lagos State, searching for dynamic and resourceful people to fill the following vacant position
- To consciously provide sound and efficient legal advisory services to the company to maintain the company's positive Image .
- Advising company on compliance with acceptable rules and regulations regarding all or any of company business interests or company matters in general. Ensures that company operations, procedures and policies are within relevant statutes .
- Draft, negotiate, administer, interpret; perfect and advice on commercial and cognate. agreements, letters, forms and
other legal documents related to the organization as required.
- Responsible for the review of all agreements, commercial or otherwise.
- Legal representation in all courts and tribunals established under the law.
- Arbitration, conciliation and commercial negotiation.
- Handling of intellectual and industrial property matters namely trademarks, patents, and industrial design and copyrights.
- To make a representation in all legalmatters concerning the group.
- Attending company meeting and rendering such secretarial services as may be deemed appropriate .
- Rendering such other legal services as may from time to time be agreed by the company.
- To perform other functions that may be assigned to him/her by the MD.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRENl.ENTS:
- Minimum qualification is Degree in law, L.L.B, B.L (LLM is an added advantage).
- Minimum of Three (3) years experience working as a lawyer in a commercial law firm or as an in-house lawyer in a company advising on commercial issues.
- Key responsibility for this role is to develop, review and provide advisory service on agreements, proposals, contracts, and all legally involving transactions, Experience in Project and General Finance law will be an advantage.
- Excellent grasp of commercial law and corporate matters in general.
- Strong analytical skills to form objective conclusions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise
recommendations on courses of action .
- Solid business judgment, critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize assignments.
All application letters with well detailed CV should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than three weeks from the date of this publication.