If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
FADAC Resources (FRS) renders services in Outsourcing, Recruitment, HR consulting, and Training, therefore providing strategic support to serve your HR needs. Our team of professionals has expertise in a broad range of specialties.
Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialise in the distribution and sales of electronic products. They are currently in need of a branch accountant in Uyo
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To provide support to the branch and area staff on financial matters
The Branch Accountant is responsible for the overall financial management and day to day bookkeeping of the branch. The specific tasks of the position include:
- Financial Strategy: Responsible for reviewing company financial strategy (including the use of profits and reserves) and making recommendations to the Co-operative where appropriate.
- Financial Accounting: Responsible for producing and analyzing year-end financial accounts;
- Accounting Systems : Responsible for reviewing, updating and implementing existing internal accounting systems and introducing new systems and controls where appropriate.
- Accounting Software : Responsible for maintaining computerized accounting software, ensuring the provision of adequate third party support for the software and upgrading the software where appropriate.
- Expenditure Control : Responsible for monitoring all company expenditure and where appropriate making recommendations to individuals and teams responsible for budgets.
- Co-ordination of additional bookkeeping support as necessary from time to time. This might include managing temporary workers or mentoring accountancy students on placement.
- General Ledger : Responsible for maintaining the General Ledger; setting up new accounts and cost centers when required; ensuring reconciliation of control accounts; ensuring correct allocation of expenditure to cost centers.
- Purchase Ledger: Responsible for accurate processing of all supplier invoices and for their regular payment
(ACA, ACCA, ICAN)
Candidates must have minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in accounting
PS: MUST BE FEMALE
Method of Application
Applicans should send their cv to email@example.com