General Manager at G4S
Posted on: 15 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
G4S is the leading global, integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security services and solutions to customers. Our mission is to create material, sustainable value for our customers and shareholders by being the supply partner of choice in all our markets. G4S is quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S is active in around 100 countries and has 600,000 employees. For more information on G4S, visit www.g4s.com. We play an important role in society - our employees deliver services that create a safe and better environment in which millions of people live and work.
G4S Nigeria seeks to appoint a General Manager to lead and transform the organisation towards increased growth and development imperatives, sustainability and profitability in accordance with the organisational vision and strategic intent.
- To guide the Company, in terms of the areas of business and the strategies for those areas of business.
- To direct, formulate and / or approve policies and procedures on service quality, pricing and customer relations.
- To direct the Company towards providing an effective, efficient and profitable service.
- To ensure that the correct level of skills, education and experience are identified for management positions and to recruit adequate persons to fill these positions.
- To plan, prepare and monitor the business plan and budget so as to maximise profitability.
- To identify and initiate strategies that will add growth to the business to ensure its long term profitability and survival.
- To maintain close contact with the workforce through key managers to ensure feedback opportunities, the maintenance of good morale and a high standard of staff integrity and honesty. To formulate and / or approve wage increases.
- To maintain a clear communications path to the shareholders so that key issues confronting the Company are promptly identified and kept in focus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to G4S career website on africajobs.g4s.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about G4SSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Argon Plus Security Technologies Limited
- Driver at Fortune Security Company Limited
- IT Officer at Proforce Limited