Finance Vacancy at Apata & Ascott Limited
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited, is currently seeking to employ a procurement professional with vast experience in the oil and gas industry to fill the vacant position of Accounts and Finance Manager.
- We are looking to recruit an Accounts and Finance Manager. Our ideal applicant must be experienced with investment portfolios, excel modelling, stock market and treasury functions and be able to manage the financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections, accounting services, growth plans and investment opportunities.
Accounts & Finance Officer Job Duties
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends, designing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities.
- Analyse organization operations and identify opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement and also manage capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, and developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximize return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities and maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Report financial status, analyze variances and develop improvements.
- Be constantly aware of new regulations, participate in educational opportunities, and maintain networks.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- A degree from a reputable institution in Accounting or any related field.
- Excellent at running numbers, calculations and excel modelling.
- Must be experienced with investing and handling portfolios.
- Very strong in treasury functions and analyzing the stock market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Apata & Ascott LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Environment Engineer at Onstream Group
- Business Development Advisor at RusselSmith Group
- Job Opportunities at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Business Support Specialist at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at a Downstream Energy Company - Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Environmental Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)