We are a major player in the QSR industry and we seek to hire the following;
To provide an operational Regional IT Support structure to ensure that general IT problems in the Branches and particularly the assigned region are resolved promptly and efficiently. The operation support includes first level support on users’ workstations, Applications, IT peripherals, LANs and communication equipment.
· Must reside in Abuja
· Logic and problem solving skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to carry out Installation of Operating Systems, SQL Databases
· Must be service orientated
· Submit Daily report on IT activities to Head Office.
· Resolve User issues logged on IT Helpdesk
· Must be detailed in reporting IT Inventory status to IT Department at the Head Office.
Imprest update, Sales update, Invoices update, Bank Mop-ups, Review, comparison & reconciliation of their P&L with Finance-generated P&L for the respective outlets, update of outlet’s B&D, update of stock transfers, Update facilities payments, Weekly generation of facilities & other service contractor bills due for payment, update of weekly and monthly reviewed closing stock, Account reconciliation with service contractors and any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
· Participate in internal investigations in accordance with Special Brands policies.
· Ensure that Restaurant Managers fulfil their responsibilities for managing risk while making certain the objectives of Special Brands are accomplished and company policies carried out.
· Detect Fraud and Error in all company processes and activities
· Audit of outlet financial and inventory documentation and records, and submission of reports on findings.
· Financial and stock audit of outlets.
· Auditing of logistics business activities and stock movements.
· Vetting company supplier payable. and monitoring compliance with company policies
· Timely completion of audit assignments and reports to provide independent objective assurance to management.
Interested applicants should forward CV to email@example.com on or before 5th May, 2013.