Human Resource Executives at E'sorae Luxury
Posted on: 13 February, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at E'sorae Luxury
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
E'sorae Luxury, is the largest online homestore retailer in Nigeria. We seek young, vibrant and creative candidates with an unusual approach to work to join our team in the position below:
Businesses rely on effective human resource management to ensure that they hire and keep good employees;
- Can you maintain a good working relationship with our team?
- Are you willing to take up the responsibility of developing, advising and implementing policies relating to the effective use of personnel within the company?
- Do you possess excellent reasoning skills to enable you develop job descriptions and person specifications, prepare job adverts, check application forms, shortlist, interview and select candidates?
- Most importantly, can you develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management?
- If your answer is yes, then E’sorae Luxury is seeking such a qualified candidate to fill this role.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Traceable experience in the retail/fashion/production and hospitality industry as a Human Resource Officer or Manager.
- Minimum 2 years experience in any of the listed above industry as an HR officer.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- HR Credentials.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Human Resource Executive”
- We appreciate all interests in this position but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- No agents, interest groups, or organizations have been authorized to carry out recruitment on behalf of the company.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about E'sorae LuxurySimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager (PromoHub) at DealDey
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited