If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of specialty is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies.
Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
We shall refurbish or recycle the electronic waste using eco-friendly methods of decomposition and rejuvenation.
Duties of the Sales Executive
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
- Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
Background of the Sales Executive
- Previous experience in a sales role for another company.
- Self-motivated and organized individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Master’s in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage.
Skills and Experience:
You will need to have:
An interest in, and understanding of the environment and sustainability issues;
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- A personal computer with strong ICT skills;
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word;
Effective communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to proactively meet objectives.
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry is an asset.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills.
- Patience and resilience;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Prospecting & persuasive skills;
- Client & territory relationship management ability;
- A valid driving license;
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org