Business Development Representatives at Oracle Corporation
Posted on: 8 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues.
- Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
- A Business Development Representative is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence.
- Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunities. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners.
- Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle*s sales of product.
- Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection.
- Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specific needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue opportunities.
- Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
- 2-5 years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales, marketing, or business development experience preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for solving business problems using technology and applications. Ability to work with and communicate effectively with multiple colleagues in a team selling environment.
- Business and account planning implementation experience. Conversant in Oracle technology and product strategies.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ORACLE career website on oracle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms