Web/Software Developers at Snapnet Nigeria
Posted on: 7 February, 2017
Deadline: 21 February, 2017
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Snapnet Limited
Snapnet Nigeria is an ICT Consulting firm with offices in Lagos and Abuja. The company develops and sells proprietary software and services for Financial services, Enterprise, and Public Sector.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building robust and secure web/software applications.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis
- Application design, core development, testing, and deployment
- Provide technical documentation of all projects; and conduct post-implementation training & support as may be required
- Effective deployment of SNAPNET software applications to clients
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on existing software
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner
- Degree in relevant courses with a minimum of Second Class Upper (or its equivalent in HND)
- In your email, include links to some beautiful websites or rugged systems that you have built
- Candidates should be resident in Lagos or be willing to sponsor their relocation if needed
Skills, Languages, and Tools Needed
- Knowledge of Software Methodologies
- Hardcore knowledge of programming in PHP (using CodeIgniter framework)
- Hardcore knowledge of programming in C#, ASPNet, and XML
- Preference will be given to candidates who can prove their expertise in developing real-life systems and applications with these 2 languages (PHP and/or C#)
- Hardcore knowledge of Relational Database Management System, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Hardcore knowledge of Object Oriented Programming. All codes must be written in OOP
- Knowledge of AJAX, J-Query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate great awareness of web security techniques
- Must use a Version Control system such as Git and Mercurial (or be willing to learn)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's, with job position as title, and links to their sample websites to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Snapnet LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated