If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
We have been mandated by our client a Technology Company to recruit in the capacity below:
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper account.
- Develop, implement, modify and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Maintain and examine the records of government agencies.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, ICAN is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant work experience
- Goal driven
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as the subject of the mail.