Job Opening at Enabled Solutions
Posted on: 3 February, 2017
Deadline: 18 February, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector. Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- Enabled Business Solutions currently has an excellent opportunity for a SharePoint Developer who is looking to embrace a high level of ownership within a growing team that is very customer focused.
- In this role you will own the design and execution of custom applications leveraging SharePoint APIs and services, as well as support and troubleshooting for existing applications.
- The successful candidate will lead and work with teams to create, build, design, and deploy different solutions and information processing systems to improve user experience, analysis, data collection, and knowledge sharing.
- Successful candidates can multi-task, quickly adapt to new environments, find creative solutions to difficult problems, and are highly focused on customer needs.
- Recommends, develops, tests, and implements new software-based, cyber defensive capabilities based on current deficiencies
- Creates, develops, configures, and manages collaborative SharePoint sites to coordinate operations, documentation, and training.
- Integrates external systems and data sources with SharePoint platform.
- Creates different solutions and capabilities to help detect and analyze patterns in large sets of data.
- 3+ years experience creating custom solutions on SharePoint
- 3+ years experience working with SharePoint APIs and services
- Proven ability to work independently and deliver results
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 yearsYears of experience
- 3+ years experience creating custom solutions in C#/.Net
- 3+ years client side web development on cross-browser applications
- 3+ years database development experience
- 3+ years application architecture experience on SharePoint
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SharePoint administration
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics