Purchasing/Procurement Cordinators at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
Posted on: 2 February, 2017
Deadline: 20 February, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
360 Degree Habitat Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a Purchasing/Procurement Coordinator that has the ability to meet deadlines, has great communication and provides a strong understanding in purchasing for construction projects.
- In this role, you will be coordinating with project personnel, preparing bid packages for vendors, tracking cost information, assisting with specification & contract development, and managing materials lists for computer management systems.
- Ensure materials are procured to specification on time, at competitive rates and are delivered to sites on time to meet deadlines and avoid delays to the build.
- Manage the day to day supply of materials and services, collate forecasts and stock levels, create and amend purchase orders, deal with invoice queries and goods receipt issues and maintain the filing management system for supplier details, purchase orders and contracts.
- Interface effectively with construction field supervisors, vendors, subcontractors, and management
- Loading vital contract costs, that enable contracts to be paid and homes built in one of our fastest growing divisions in the country.
- Working on-sight and collaborating with the clients Project Manager
- Preparing purchase orders and maintaining order status
- Raising purchase orders, confirming lead times with suppliers and signing off supplier invoices
- Producing end of project reports which are issued to the department, managers, and directors, clearly indicating the total spend on products on the project and highlighting where unforeseen costs have been incurred, and strategies to avoid such costs in the future
- Creating and updating weekly delivery schedules for contracts managers on site and supplier's daily
- Visiting project sites and meeting with current and potential suppliers on a regular basis, taking minutes and keeping paper trails of all correspondence
- Bid Proposals
- Negotiation of special project and product rates with existing and new suppliers to save costs
- Place extra orders for Builders with Suppliers / Vendors
- Resolve invoice problems with Suppliers / Vendors
- Coordinate Supplier deliveries
- Maintain Supplier / Vendor pricing in the purchasing system
- Creating weekly and monthly expenditure reports to help monitor overall spend and losses, against the budget
- Maintain Supplier / Vendor information
- HND/B.Sc. in Purchasing & Supply, supply Chain Management, Logistics and Business Administration or any other relevant discipline
- 2 years+ purchasing/procurement experience within the construction industry preferable
- Past experience in the home building or construction industry is required.
- Construction Project Documentation experience
- Clear and concise communication with internal and external customers
- Efficient and effective follow-up and organization skills to meet and exceed deadlines
- Demonstrated experience taking initiative to get things done and proactively accomplish tasks
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and basic computer knowledge.
- A strong analytical and logistical problem solver
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 360 Degree Habitat LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Lekki Gardens
- Chief Imam at the Baytus Salam Central Mosque, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL)
- Latest Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng
- Jobs at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Job Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Graduate Distribution Representatives at ToLet.com.ng
- Project/Facility Lead at Willco Property Management
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Real Estate Development Company