Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 20 January, 2017
Deadline: 27 January, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
Ref. No: PMD/ROX2
Location: Port Harcourt
- The Product Manager shall directly and proactively lead and manage the relationship with clients in his/her area to ensure sales growth and awareness of ROXAR product offering in Nigeria.
- Understand the defined market and build Country Sales plans for the Territory to increase sales; Deliver on Set Sales Targets and own the ROXAR sales & order booking targets, implementing the sales strategy as defined by PMD.
- Map and generate opportunities for respective ROXAR products and report such sales opportunities within PMD; Participate actively in key projects early phase from pre-conceptual/conceptual through feed and bidding; Act as main contact between client and ROXAR during all stages of the bidding process from receipt of RFQ to the end of negotiations of a contract, coordinating with respective Product lines for quotations, technical and/or commercial information and clarifications.
- Assist and facilitate when required client interaction with other ROXAR departments such as during project implementation phase and services
- Ensure ROXAR is on the bidders list for all related products with all active clients in the Territory
- Participate in marketing activities such as trade shows, advertising, technical publications and corporate presentations to support the sales strategies.
- Support IS to prepare quotes with techno-commercial information from BU
- Participate on weekly POR calls with BU.
- A good Technical Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical or Chemical Engineering with 5 to 8 years post-graduation experience in a technical sales role.
- Must be a self-starter, pleasant and convincing
- Customer Focused having keen negotiation skills
- Have a drive for results
- Strong Presentation skills
Ref. No: PMD/PRJ
Location: Port Harcourt
- Reporting to the GM Operations, the Project Manager will lead the project team covering planning and coordination, scheduling, financial and cost management, contract administration and customer communications, deliverables and relationships of assigned projects.
- Establish professional relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing the interest of all stakeholders (customer, OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the project.
- Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
- Ensures that the project is correctly planned and managed during execution.
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (BG, EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, warranty etc.).
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction, Financial) of assigned projects on all key metrics Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
- Anticipate timely important potential risks (technical or other).
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control Work with sales (on request) to ensure that project proposals are supported with proposal deliverables e.g. risk/opportunity, estimate, project plan, planning.
- Expertise to deliver solutions in DCS & Safety system platforms, Field Instrumentation and Fire & Gas system.
- Lead complete DCS Project management life cycle of Small/Medium/Large scale Projects.
- Relevant multi domain experience in segments like Refinery & Petrochemical, Oil & Gas.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Discipline (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation).
- Very Good Project Management skills, PMI certification is a major advantage.
- Have Good Knowledge in DCS/PLC Based Project Execution.
- Overall Experience (10-15 Years) in an Industrial Automation Field & 3-5 years working Experience as a Project manager in DCS field.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Services Officer at an Oil & Gas Company - Human Edge Limited
- Entry-Level Admin/Sales Representatives at Easy Gas Nigeria Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Senior Operating Manuel Technical Writer, Operguid at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Documentation Officers at RusselSmith Group
- Medical Doctors at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Jobs in the Mining Sector at Workforce Group (UPDATED)
- Internal Audit and Compliance Officers at RusselSmith Group