Debra Cole Consulting Limited is a firm registered in Nigeria to proffer full Human Resource Advisory and Process Management Services.
Our Mission is the delivery of “Precise Personalised Services” to our Clients after due diligence to ascertain their specific needs on any of the Human Resource Management Processes.
From Human Resource Policy Development to Manpower Sourcing; Compensation & Benefits Structuring and Administration to Training Needs Analysis and Learning Planning & Facilitation; we make a promise to deliver nothing less than would make obvious positive enhancement to your organization.
We have a Team of Advisors and Consultants who have worked with various local, national and international organizations delivering these services in roles previously held by them. The strength of their experiences will be brought to bear in handling our Clients.
The Team is led by Tope Adeboyejo, who has over thirteen years’ experience rendering various HR Processes related and HR Outsourcing services to organizations in the Insurance, Manufacturing, IT and Banking Sectors (amongst others) in Nigeria.
Industry: Building Construction
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- managing the production of marketing materials;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing budgets;
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Candidates must have relevant educational qualifications, cognate marketing experience; must be focused and skilled at follow through with prospects leads.
Salary Starting N150,000.00 plus vehicle; Commission on sales based on productivity.
go to method of application »
Industry: Mobile Communications Accessories
- Candidate would be responsible for driving the business, with general oversight of same;
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments;
- locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities;
- screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities;.
- develops new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- protects organization's value by keeping information confidential;
- updates job knowledge by reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidates must have relevant educational qualification as experiential knowledge of role.
- In addition must have the following skills:
- Deal Closing Skills,
- Motivation for Sales,
- Prospecting Skills,
- Sales Planning,
- Selling to Customer Needs,
- Territory Management,
- Market Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals,
- Salary is negotiable based on similar experience and knowledge of role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs in WORD or PDF formats ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.