Jobs at Edge Business Concept Limited
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: 20 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Edge Business Concept Limited, is currently seeking for applications from qualified candidates on behalf of its client to fill the vacant position below:
- Our client is seeking to fill a Marketing Associate position with an enthusiastic individual, who has strong work ethic.
- The successful person will be responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Also, will maintain active participation and membership in networking the organisation using social media.
- Candidate should have above average desktop computer skills
- Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or HND in a related field
go to method of application »
- Source for new clients who might benefit from existing products / services and maximise client potentials in the region
- Effectively manage existing relationships with clients
- Administration of client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product enlightenment to prospective buyers
- Provide after-sales support services (PMP) and technical back up as required
- Provide periodic reports to head office on performance and customers in the region
- Coordinate sales projects towards achieving sales targets
- Support marketing activities through presence at trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Serve as liaison between the sales team and other technical experts
- Manage the sales team in the region
- Bachelor's degree or HND in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Five years experience managing refrigeration systems
- The lead sales associate must be have a technical, hands-on background, manage his/her own work schedules and manage team members.
- He/she must be a sales person, have analytical / problem solving skills, be a people person and be able to make good business judgement.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their updated CV's in MSWord or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates who do not possess basic understanding of the Internet and online marketing need not apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics