IT/Contact Centre Manager at Tequila Nigeria
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: 26 January, 2017
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
We are an ambitious 360° marketing communications agency, offering a holistic approach to brand building and consumer engagement, helping our dear clients become and remain market leaders. We are passionate about client satisfaction and have put our back into delivering seamless events, activations and advertising for major brands for over 20 years.
- Our organization requires a resourceful individual (male or female) who has proficient IT knowledge, a strong understanding of contact centre operations & exceptional management & leadership skills. Our ideal candidate would consider him/herself to be a driven and self-motivated team-player, hands-on, entrepreneurial and committed to organizational success.
- Manage IT infrastructure for effectiveness and Contact Centre operations for profit.
- Propose measures/strategies that leverage current IT capacity & future technology advances for all-round operational excellence & competitive advantage.
- Advise management on alternative & innovative ways of maximizing the capacity utliisation of the Contact Centre & implement same.
- Develop & execute plans for acquiring new clients for the Contact Centre.
- Review/audit Contact Centre infrastructure with a view to maintaining the integrity of the platform.
- Manage (in conjunction with account management & HR) recruitment for Contact Centre projects.
- Institute appropriate QC measures/procedures that will deliver optimal service for Contact Centre projects.
Qualifications & Other Requirements
The candidates must have:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, MIS or degree-level qualification in similar fields.
- IT professional certifications;
- At least 6 years’ cognate experience in a medium to large organization or a multinational.
- Above average knowledge in data centre management, and governance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Media Firm - Smart Partners Limited
- Jobs at Buffer Media Limited
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited