Job Vacancies at Real Strikers Security Services Limited
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 20 January, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Real Strikers Security Services Limited
Real Strikers Security Services Limited (RSSSL), licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria and member SSPN (Society of Security Practitioners of Nigeria), PCRC (Police Community Relations Committee), IIPS (International Institute of Professional Security), NIIS (Nigeria Institute for Industrial Security) was born out of the desire to perfect security practice within and outside our country, Nigeria. It is trite that the quest for security of lives and property is one of the prime needs of every one, Nigerians and non-Nigerians alike.
- Must possess FLSC & S.S.C.E Certificates.
- Must have minimum of 5 years driving experience as a security driver or armed escort driver.
- He also must have attended an advanced driving course or security related driving training.
- Must be proficient in driving armed escort vehicles (pick up), principal vehicles (SUV) and armoured vehicles and have a valid driving license.
go to method of application »
- Escort Management, Vehicle Convoys, Strong Supervisory skills, Field Operations Staff Monitoring.
- Must possess a minimum of OND at Upper Credit Level with sound communication skills, smart and articulate.
- The Ideal candidate should possess 1-3 years experience in a similar role and should be a team player.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- A great administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and trades persons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- A minimum of three  years proven experience as administration manager with security background
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- B.Sc/BA or an LLB in business administration, Law or related field.
- Retired Police or Army Officer is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their recent CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Real Strikers Security Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Intelligence Officer at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Training and Quality Officer at G4S Secure Solutions Nigeria Limited
- Payroll/Salary Officer at ASA Security
- Security Receptionist / Conceirge at Red Eye Security Limited
- Elite Surpervisor at Total Protection Solutions (TPS)
- Jobs at Robins Begg Consulting