If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Meadow Hall Group (MHG) is an educational conglomerate with six subsidiaries; Meadow Hall Education, Meadow Hall Consult, Spring Meadow Edutainment, Meadow Hall Branchise, Meadow Hall Resources and Meadow Hall Foundation.
As an educational service provider, MHG is passionate about children and their development especially from a holistic perspective. For children to be well-rounded individuals, they need to develop not just in the cognitive aspect but in all other areas such as the physical, emotional, social, artistic, creative and spiritual. With this realisation, the Group seeks to provide through its subsidiaries, opportunities for children to develop in all these areas thus being able to fully express their unique talents and intelligences and reach their highest potential.
- Plan, organize, and manage the operations of the store.
- Develop and implement efficient work policies, methods, and procedures for all operations of the store and associated operations and make adjustments when appropriate.
- Ensure that effective controls are maintained over the store and other related operations.
- Develop and implement internal controls to safeguard the assets of assigned operations including inventories.
- Ensure the proper receipt, marking, display, stocking and storage of store merchandise.
- Organize and manage annual and periodic inventories.
- Determine space allocation for the display layouts for assigned operations.
- Prepare and/or coordinate the preparation of reports and correspondence relating to store and associated operations.
- Ensure the store is never out of stock, taking particular care of the re-order level for replenishment.
Qualifications and Experiences
- The person must be a graduate of Business Administration or a similar course with at least 3 years experience in a similar organization.
- Experience in Supply chain management will be an advantage.
- The person must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and applications to the "HR, Meadow Hall Group" via email: firstname.lastname@example.org