Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UKâ€™s leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach. We recruit for a broad range of commercial organisations, ranging from SMEs to companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. We provide recruitment services for a number of sectors including: Telecommunications, Energy, IT, Accounting and Finance, Construction, Regeneration, Revenues and Benefits, Transportation, Agriculture and Manufacturing, Central and Local Government, Education and Training, Fund Raising and Charity, Healthcare Management, Marketing and Communications, HR and Business Support â€“ ensuring that you never need to look further than Productive People in your recruitment process or job search
Our client is looking for a celebrity manager who will drive not only her personal brand but that of her show to current and prospective sponsors and business partners. The celebrity manager will be responsible for handling contract negotiations and other business matters.
- Develop contacts with individuals and organizations, and apply effective strategies and techniques to ensure clients' success.
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
- Collect fees, commissions, or other payments, according to contract terms.
- Arrange meetings concerning issues involving their clients.
- Confer with clients to develop strategies for their careers, and to explain actions taken on their behalf.
- Conduct auditions or interviews to evaluate potential clients.
- Negotiate with managers, promoters, union officials, and other persons regarding clients' contractual rights and obligations.
- Schedule promotional or performance engagements for clients.
- Manage business and financial affairs for clients, such as arranging travel and lodging, sponsorship deals, and directing marketing and advertising activities.
- Obtain information about or inspect performance facilities, equipment, and accommodations to ensure that they meet specifications.
- Prepare periodic accounting statements for clients.
- Advise clients on financial and legal matters such as investments and taxes.
- Hire trainers or coaches to advise clients on performance matters such as training techniques or performance presentations.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization - Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Getting Information - Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Selling or Influencing Others - Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others - Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Interacting With Computers - Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information. Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates - Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person. Making Decisions and
- Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People - Assessing the value, importance, or quality of things or people.
- Scheduling Work and Activities - Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Coordinating the Work and Activities of Others - Getting members of a group to work together to accomplish tasks.
- Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events - Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events. Performing Administrative Activities - Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Documenting/Recording Information - Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Developing Objectives and Strategies - Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Interpreting the Meaning of Information for Others - Translating or explaining what information means and how it can be used.
- Monitoring and Controlling Resources - Monitoring and controlling resources and overseeing the spending of money.
- Coaching and Developing Others - Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Developing and Building Teams - Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Performing for or Working Directly with the Public - Performing for people or dealing directly with the public. This includes serving customers in restaurants and stores, and receiving clients or guests.
- Provide Consultation and Advice to Others - Providing guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems-, or process-related topics.
- Assisting and Caring for Others - Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Estimating the Quantifiable Characteristics of Products, Events, or Information - Estimating sizes, distances, and quantities; or determining time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Guiding, Directing, and Motivating Subordinates - Providing guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance. Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards - Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Analyzing Data or Information - Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Monitor Processes, Materials, or Surroundings - Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.