Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
SPS package scope includes:
Engineering, procurement, fabrication and delivery of WHs, XTs, IWOCS for rig operations, production/water injection jumpers, manifolds and foundations, UTAs, SDUs, UTHs, connectors for FLETs, spools and RBSs, top side control system, associated ROV and ROT tooling;
Services to D/C, UFR and FPSO installation operations and Life of Filed.
- Responsible for forecasting and reporting all service-related work in coordination with drilling, services team at Onne and the delivery team including UFR and FPSO package.
- Responsible for reviewing Contractor’s estimates of SORs, preparing and following up of all Service Orders along with internal approval sheets
- Responsible for verifying the WEN’s, the Cost Sheets and Services invoices and maintaining the SO/SOR registers with invoiced status.
- Responsible for reducing Services costs by checking/challenging invoicing methods used by Contractor if not in line with the Contract , proposing methods to reduce Services cost by finding alternative means.
- Assist PCM in the preparation of 3 months rolling, yearly and Project to Complete forecasts of Provisional Sum utilization.
- Responsible for reconciling on monthly basis all SO/SOR data with Contractor.
- Responsible in preparing internal cost dash boards for SPS Package Management information including any potential hinderance of services at Sites or any potential over cost on services as well as in the Provisional Sum of the budget.
- Support Cost Control and Contracts leads in providing information needed for PMT reporting and Change Management Process.
- Responsible for supporting Package Control Manager (PCM) in cost/budget reviews and finding means of optimizing costs where ever possible.
- Work as back to back for the Cost controller when needed as required by PCM.
- Responsible for the preparation of close out in line with COMPANY procedures.
- To work closely with all other COMPANY team members and contractor counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned.
- To maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit.
- To fully comply with security rules when travelling in NIGERIA or between sites outside of NIGERIA
- To complete necessary trainings as set by affiliate/project plan (to be provided and tracked by HSE Lead Engineer)
- To attend monthly HSE site meeting
- To fully comply with site security, health and safety instructions and to stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings
- To report any issue/anomalies (using system in place in the facility) and to make use of Company STOP WORK policy as necessary
- To perform HSE tour when visiting other facilities
- To ensure that relevant Company golden rules for the site are adhered to
- To ensure subordinates comply with/implement all above bullet points
Education: Commercial graduate degree like BBA/MBA with strong cost background especially in management of cost reduction and cost control areas.
Expertise: Good level of expertise with Excel, Power point & Word. Functional knowledge of service-based invoicing and back office processes.
English (absolutely needed), French will be considered an added asset.
Technical experience: Working knowledge of oil and gas especially subsea activities will be appreciated although not absolutely necessary.
go to method of application »
OBJECTIVE: To professionally manage the company’s internal communication portal – WAT, publish validated company news and manage Corporate Business Information System (Digital Signage).
SCOPE OF WORK/ TECHNICAL
The job involves management of the WAT/intranet portal. It involves liaison with IST and other entities across the company in the dissemination of information to all staff. The intranet is the main tool for internal communication
- Formatting texts and images received from communication officers for intranet publication.
- Designing new graphics and maintaining the company’ s intranet website/ WAT Portal
- Ensuring affiliate’s compliance with Group requirements/update of WAT with Group news and information
- Creating and maintaining Site pages on the WAT Portal
- Collating information received from departments and divisions for intranet publication on the various sites
- Monitor and ensure the smooth performance and maintenance of the WAT server in liaison with Information Systems and Telecoms (IST) Division and HQ
- Liaison with IST on the administration of the Web server
- Providing technical support for production of internal publications
- Ensuring the day to day update of the intranet pages like The Nigeria Press, Appointments, and Stories covered for publishing with other necessary updates.
- Carries out any other duties/projects that may be assigned by the hierarchy
- HND or B. Sc. in Computer Science or Business Studies or Professional Diploma in Software Engineering.
- 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Computer literacy and good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of Company Processes and Procedures.
- Good writing and analytical skills, discretion, confidentiality and integrity
- Knowledge of graphic designs is added advantage.
go to method of application »
The holder of the position shall in particular be responsible for:
- Supporting the UFR Vessel Company Representative/RSES-D and HSE Team onboard the vessels to ensure all lifting operations are carried out safely in line with Company and Project HSE expectations and objectives.
- Continually liaising with CPLO to ensure that lifting and handling standards within Company are consistently respected on offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Ensuring that Company Rules and Procedures (Lifting Management System) regarding handling & lifting operations are well understood and applied by the UFR Contractors.
- Participating/assisting the CPLO in the annual evaluation and review of Company approved 3rd Party Lifting Equipment Certifiers list which will be deployed on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Providing expertise in day to day handling and lifting activities on offshore installation activities at SITE, which include: categorizing lifts, hazard identifications and risk assessment and technical review (lifting procedures and organizations).
- Acting as Company Lifting representative for lifting operations on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Working with UFR Contractors to ensure technically acceptable lifting procedures and other related documentations are prepared in advance of lifting activities.
- Assisting the CPLO during assessment of UFR Contractors’ personnel competence to carry out lifting of handling operations.
- Reviewing Lifting Operations Plans for all critical lifting or handling operations on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Performing toolbox talks prior to the beginning of each working shift or when critical lifts are being carried out.
- Participating in the actual lifting activities and carrying out post-SERVICE debriefs in order to ensure good assessment of completed SERVICEs with a view towards providing performance feedbacks.
- Performing technical inspection and evaluation of cranes and selected lifting equipment proposed for use on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Ensuring that the SLS pre-lift checklist is completed and signed prior to every lifting operation.
- Ensuring regular site feedback to CPLO.
- Specifying the testing/proof load requirements in accordance with statutory requirements, relevant standards and company rules on consultation with CPLO.
- Specifying the marking requirements in accordance with company rules.
- Reviewing and signing of all critical, complicated/complex lifting plans and JSA/RA after obtaining approval from CPLO.
- Doing periodic reviews of generic lifting plans.
- Developing and keeping up-to-date lifting and handling procedures / instructions at the UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Coaching and mentoring personnel involved in lifting and handling operations (crane operators & riggers, etc.) on UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Carries out post lifting SERVICE de-briefs.
- Ensures and witness the daily lifting and handling activities are carried out as per project requirements and promote best industry practices
- Verify all lifting equipments (lifting appliances and accessories) certification used for any lifting operations are valid and colour coded.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The incumbent will be based onboard Contractor vessels during offshore installation activities at SITE with period visits to others location operational of Contractor vessels.
- Work regime: 4 weeks on by 4 weeks off rotation, 12 hours per day.
- Difficult and demanding environment in terms of daily lifting management: challenging and stressful situations.
- Multi-cultural organization with multiple Logistics interfaces and customers.
- Accommodation will be provided onboard Contractor Installation vessels
- Logistics focal point for lifting and handling operations on the assigned site.
- The incumbent brings expertise in the daily lifting/handling site operations and he can replace the CPLO for critical lifts classified at risk level 3.
- The SERVICE holder is responsible for the application of appropriate procedures and methodologies to ensure that major hazards associated with lifting operations on project are properly assessed and managed in line with lifting and handling standards within Company and Project specification
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- The SERVICE holder must be capable of ensuring the application of handling and lifting procedures implemented at the UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Has valid certificates of trainings BOSIET or FOET or HUET & SAS
- The SERVICE holder must have knowledge of all types of cranes (e.g. crawler, mobile crane with outriggers & pedestal, barge crane, offshore cranes with AHC) and lifting operations that occur at UFR offshore installation activities at SITE.
- Knowledge of all aspects of lifting engineering including such items as onshore and offshore load charts, effects of ground bearing capacity, barge stability.
- Hold appropriate technical qualification(s) and have sufficient practical experience to demonstrate technical competence.
- The ability to prepare (or check) lifting engineering calculations and risk assessments.
- Good knowledge of the English Language for effective communication.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale