Graduate Value Chain Banking Officer at Oscar Temple
Posted on: 29 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Oscar Temple
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client are one of the leading, most innovate and respected retail and commercial banks in Nigeria. They offer a comprehensive range of services to corporate, commercial and individual customers both in Nigeria and via their international branch network.
To work as a team member in the Value Chain Banking under Commercial Function as Team Lead, Senior Banking officer or Assistant Manager dependent on the experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Actively drive sales of full range of Corporate and Institutional Client products and capture entire client value chain
- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or marketing.
- Must have proven record of relationship management skills
- Must have experience with Value Chain banking clients
- Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
Method of Application
To be considered for this or any other exciting role within financial services please email a copy of your CV in MS WORD format to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Oscar TempleSimilar Jobs
- Intern (Blue Intern Program) at Stanbic IBTC
- Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Jobs at XpatFunds
- Financial Controller at Union Capital Markets Limited (UCML)
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Recruitment at Skye Bank
- Information Security Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Infrastructure Support at a Leading Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners