A European owned agribusiness are in search of an Agronomist to join their team. A 30 hectare plantation in Nigeria, the Agronomist will oversee their tomato unit under greenhouse production. With plantations across the African continent, they are committed to supplying wholesome, sustainable produce to the ever expanding, global population.
The Agronomist will:
- Use modern research techniques to maximise quality and production
- Develop continuous agronomic development programmes
- Oversee planting, growing, fertilisation & harvesting of tomatoes
- Report directly into the Chief Agronomist
- Train new members of staff, sharing your expertise
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2+ years’ experience as an agronomist
- Be educated to degree level, with MSc & PhD preferred
- Have experience in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Have specific tomato experience
- Have greenhouse/ glasshouse experience
- My client can offer a competitive salary for the correct candidate along with a generous package.
Method of Application
To apply, please send an up to date CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Millar Cameron are the leading Agricultural Recruitment Company across the African continent. We are always in search of new individuals with specific skillsets and specialise in placing talented professionals in a vast range of careers on a global scale.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale