Job Opening at a Leading Garment Production Company - HT Limited
Posted on: 19 December, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Qualiserve Group
HT Limited - A leading Garment Production company is looking for a Quality Manager to oversee the facility’s quality management system and ensure the company’s products and services are fit for purpose, consistent and meet both external and internal requirements and standards.
She/he will be required to coordinate activities with other managers and staff within the organization to ensure the quality management system functions properly and where appropriate, advise on change and implementation processes required. The individual will also be required to provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve the target quality standards.
- Review, document and establish the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Prepare a quality manual for the company so that company’s quality policy & procedures are known to all and implemented at all levels
- Ensure that all incoming, in-process and final goods are properly inspected, certified and documented.
- Institute a Traffic Light Chart system of in-line inspection system and both preventive & remedial measures against occurrence of defects
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Ensure that production commences only when worksheet approved sample & swatch card are at hand.
- Manage the process for rejects and repairable garments
- Review customer orders and ensure full compliance with requirements
- Understand and document customer specifications and where instructions are ambiguous confirm buyer’s actual specifications
- Investigate customer complaints
- Plan for an annual quality improvement program with the following goals.
- Ensure that production processes meet international and national standards
- Ensure that all personnel are trained in their areas and organize continuous training to enhance their skills
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Ensure that all goods coming into the store are rigorously inspected for quality and quantity, and work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements for external suppliers
- Collaborate with other members of management to develop new product and engineer designs, and on manufacturing and training methods
- Be responsible for the failure of quality passed garments
- HND in Fashion Design or equivalent certification
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the industry
- Experience in teaching at a Fashion Design college or institute will be a strong advantage
- Strong understanding of garment production processes or techniques
- Good work ethics
- Must be organized, detailed and thorough.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Qualiserve GroupSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting