Job Opportunity at PricewaterhouseCoopers - PwC
Posted on: 16 December, 2016
Deadline: 17 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to federal and international government agencies.
- PwC seeks qualified candidates for a Chief of Party (COP) position for the potential USAID State Accountability, Transparency and Effectiveness (State2State) project in Nigeria to lead the program.
- The overall objective of the project will be to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria, contributing to the achievement of strengthened good governance, and improved responsiveness of targeted government institutions
- The COP will be located in-country and will have responsibility for overall management, operations and coordination of team support.
- The COP will have technical and management responsibility for all personnel and be the implementer’s representative to USAID and all other partners and stakeholders.
- The COP will have general responsibility for addressing contract-related issues, the smooth implementation of the contract, providing general program and technical direction, and the completion of required reports and overall deliverables.
Position / Program Requirements
- Acted as COP or DCOP supporting USAID projects, preferably in Nigeria;
- A Master’s Degree (or higher) in International Affairs, Public Administration, Public Policy, or a related field;
- Over eight years of program management experience with a USG foreign affairs agency, international assistance organization, or non-governmental organization;
- Over four years of overseas field experience based in Africa, preferably in Nigeria;
- Over five years of supervisory experience;
- Excellent English language written and oral communications skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Preferred
- Experience in government sector engagement (local, state, and federal);
- Experience in developing, or supporting the development of, innovative approaches to effectiveness, governance, and transparency challenges;
- Familiarity with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements;
- Experience interacting with foreign government officials at the federal, state, and local levels;
- Experience with stakeholder management;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Strong team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) career website on pwc_africa.recruitmentplatform.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Sales & Brand Manager at HReade Limited
- Jobs at AFMRecruit
- Job Vacancies at Platinum Careers
- Business Analysts at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Executives at DEQNA International Limited
- Job Openings at GVA Partners
- Project Assurance Senior Associate - Risk Assurance Services at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)