If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Mario Consulting Limited was incorporated on 4th December, 2001 and started operations shortly after. At Mario, we achieve clarity in all areas of consulting, and help our clients to apply it to the decisions that influence the success of their businesses. We engage a team of seasoned professionals to critically examine ideas and inspiration, impartially reconsider relationships, assemble new data, thoroughly evaluate opportunities and then communicate information in a new, valuable and multi-faceted context and with a value-driven approach.
- B.Sc or HND in Estate Management or in any other related discipline
- Minimum of Two (2) to Five (5) years work experience in an Estate Firm of Facility Management practice.
- Excellent computer knowledge and organizational skills
- Sound independent judgment skills
- Strong passion for work, high attention to details and excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, inter personal, presentation/reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline, self - motivator, determined and/or confident in his/her ability to deliver
- Young, smart and intelligent
- Keep and maintain data base of customers, their purchases, payments and reconciliations
- Remind and follow up customers on all outstanding sums due and payable
- Keep records of appointments, send reminders and organize meetings.
- Office management and customer relations services
- Deal with correspondences, complaints and queries from customers
- Attend and take minutes of meetings, prepare letters, presentations and reports
- Implement and maintain procedures and office administrative systems
- Design, keep and maintain accurate and easily assessable filing system
- Manage social media platforms for the company
- Provide general support to customers and visitors
- Ensure security, safety and confidentiality of customers data and records
- Establish and monitor procedures for records keeping
- And such other duties as he/she may be assigned by the company from time to time as circumstances demand.
Remuneration attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive CV's, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details, Head Corporate Resourcing to: firstname.lastname@example.org