Administrative/Business Development Officer at Mosra Enerji Limited
Posted on: 15 December, 2016
Deadline: 21 December, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited), an indigenous Coal Exploration and Mining Company, is currently seeking experienced professionals to urgently fill the vacant position below
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance and support to the office principal in project planning, management, development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Oversees and facilitates resources management, administrative budgeting, expense monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison with government agencies.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational matters concerning the Office.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- The individual must be Energetic and vibrant.
- He/She must be able to manage and executes administrative, project, and executive support activities associated with the office
- Interested candidates must have a BSC in Social science / Business Administration with at least 2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send an MS-word CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Mosra Enerji LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings in the Oil and Gas Industry - TransnationalHCS (THCS)
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.