Marketers at AfriHUB Nig Ltd.
Posted on: 6 March, 2013
Deadline: 18 March, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We have vacancies for Marketers in our Ikeja office.
- Prospecting for clients and managing client relations
- Assisting in developing the company’s brochure, souvenirs, flyers, posters etc.
- Developing marketing proposal and preparing bid/tender documents etc.
- Preparing competitive price quotations
- Assisting in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Assisting the Marketing Manager to conduct market research in order to identify the trends in the industry
- Assisting in the preparation of the marketing department’s budget
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrate a sense of integrity and have strong leadership skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in proposal writing, preparing of tender documents etc.
- Perseverance and resilience
- Strong presentation skills
- On-the-job confidence
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be computer literate
- A team player and self-motivated.
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
E-mail CV and Application to email@example.com
OR submit CV with Application letter to AfriHUB Nig. Ltd
142 Oba Akran Avenue, beside vitafoam industries Ikeja.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Team Lead, IT Business and Budget Management at IHS Towers
- Latest Vacancies at FPG Technologies & Solutions Limited
- Solutions Architect at Cousant Connect
- Latest Jobs at Ark Technologies Limited
- Technical Support Engineers at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Manager at Transsion Holdings
- Fresh Jobs at Huawei Technologies