Marketers at AfriHUB Nig Ltd.
Posted on: 6 March, 2013
Deadline: 18 March, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
We have vacancies for Marketers in our Ikeja office.
- Prospecting for clients and managing client relations
- Assisting in developing the company’s brochure, souvenirs, flyers, posters etc.
- Developing marketing proposal and preparing bid/tender documents etc.
- Preparing competitive price quotations
- Assisting in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Assisting the Marketing Manager to conduct market research in order to identify the trends in the industry
- Assisting in the preparation of the marketing department’s budget
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrate a sense of integrity and have strong leadership skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in proposal writing, preparing of tender documents etc.
- Perseverance and resilience
- Strong presentation skills
- On-the-job confidence
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be computer literate
- A team player and self-motivated.
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
E-mail CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR submit CV with Application letter to AfriHUB Nig. Ltd
142 Oba Akran Avenue, beside vitafoam industries Ikeja.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Technical Customer Support Officers at Vivid-Tech Solutions and Services
- Animators at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Hosting Operation Manager (Vas) at Lightning Networks Limited
- Junior Data Scientist (Octave Analytics) at Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Software Developers at Vatebra Limited
- Job Opportunity at Nokia Nigeria
- Director, Account Management, CSS at Visa Incorporated