Marketers at AfriHUB Nig Ltd.
Posted on: 6 March, 2013
Deadline: 18 March, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
We have vacancies for Marketers in our Ikeja office.
- Prospecting for clients and managing client relations
- Assisting in developing the company’s brochure, souvenirs, flyers, posters etc.
- Developing marketing proposal and preparing bid/tender documents etc.
- Preparing competitive price quotations
- Assisting in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Assisting the Marketing Manager to conduct market research in order to identify the trends in the industry
- Assisting in the preparation of the marketing department’s budget
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrate a sense of integrity and have strong leadership skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in proposal writing, preparing of tender documents etc.
- Perseverance and resilience
- Strong presentation skills
- On-the-job confidence
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be computer literate
- A team player and self-motivated.
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
E-mail CV and Application to email@example.com
OR submit CV with Application letter to AfriHUB Nig. Ltd
142 Oba Akran Avenue, beside vitafoam industries Ikeja.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- IT Interns at HollaTags Limited
- Graduate Data Analysts Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- IT Officer/ Network Administrator at ASA Advance Tech Limited
- Job Openings at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Help Desk Support Trainees at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Internship Opportunity at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited