Marketers at AfriHUB Nig Ltd.
Posted on: 6 March, 2013
Deadline: 18 March, 2013
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
We have vacancies for Marketers in our Ikeja office.
- Prospecting for clients and managing client relations
- Assisting in developing the company’s brochure, souvenirs, flyers, posters etc.
- Developing marketing proposal and preparing bid/tender documents etc.
- Preparing competitive price quotations
- Assisting in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Assisting the Marketing Manager to conduct market research in order to identify the trends in the industry
- Assisting in the preparation of the marketing department’s budget
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrate a sense of integrity and have strong leadership skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge in proposal writing, preparing of tender documents etc.
- Perseverance and resilience
- Strong presentation skills
- On-the-job confidence
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Must be computer literate
- A team player and self-motivated.
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
E-mail CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR submit CV with Application letter to AfriHUB Nig. Ltd
142 Oba Akran Avenue, beside vitafoam industries Ikeja.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions
- Graduate Digital Marketer/Content Curator & Ecommerce Specialists at LetsLearn.ng - Brainiacs STEM & Robotics
- Graphics Design Intern at Exolve Technologies Limited