GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- The Executive Recruiter is responsible for developing, refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract and develop highly qualified executive-level talent to the various GE business.
- Executive Recruiter will work with the stakeholders to ensure a seamless, value added and robust recruitment operation that will effectively meet needs for Talent and enable the hiring teams to achieve their business goals.
Executive Recruiter will interface and provide recruiting support and consultation to hiring groups as a full life cycle Recruiter and Talent Partner. He/She will drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique talent needs, broaden GE’s professional network and brand, and enhance pipeline development:
- Attract a diverse group of high-quality passive candidates while delivering an exceptional recruiting process.
- Work with clients and key stakeholders to define a recruiting strategy based on the specific opportunity, clearly communicate the process, and set and manages client expectations.
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation, networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research
- Help expand Executive Recruiting model globally
- Develop influential relationships with the client groups, ensuring that recruitment is integrated into the business
- Manage relations across businesses and Talent Acquisition, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Effectively build talent communities and drive brand awareness through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)
- Coach and mentor less experienced recruiters and share best practices
- Drive operational excellence and compliance, set high recruitment standards
- Propose diversity strategies to attract a diverse workforce to the company
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative and execute on assigned projects.
- Substantial proven performance in Recruitment in the region and in entering new countries
- Demonstrated ability to proactively interact and consult at different levels in the organization including with Senior Leadership
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment.
- High energy level with strong customer service mindset & can-do attitude
- Must be detailed oriented, organised and able prioritize complex multiple tasks and projects
- Process and compliance focused
- Agility to adapt in a continuously changing business environment
- Familiarity with recruitment management systems such as Taleo or Brassring
- Experience in both agency/Exec Search and Corporate Recruitment
- Industry experience in at least one of the GE Business Sectors
- Knowledge & expertise on local Labor Law & prevailing HR practices
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to GE - General Electric career website on xjobs.brassring.com to apply