Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
Posted on: 1 December, 2016
Deadline: 14 December, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)
Me Cure Services - Diagnostic & Healthcare Center Nigeria Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL) is a Leader in the Medical Diagnostic and Healthcare sector in Nigeria and the West African sub-region with an established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company in Lagos, and Diagnostic Centers in Lagos, Victoria Islands and Kano.
A minimum of one year experience in pharmaceutical industry is mandatory.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Me Cure Healthcare Limited (MHL)Similar Jobs
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital
- Volunteer Positions for Maternal and Child Health Education at Awoye Health Initiative