Graphics Designer at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
Posted on: 29 November, 2016
Deadline: 16 December, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Doculand Business Solutions Limited is Nigeria’s foremost professional print and copy business center. We originated in Lebanon and we have branches in Jordan and Lagos. We are sought after for our excellent work, creativity and great customer service. We have a team of professionals who ensure we attain new levels in customer expectations and fulfillment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a creative Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including but not limited to websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our service and sales team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with services, cahiers, sales executives, etc.
- Order for work supplies
- Build great customer relationship
- Keep abreast of new trends in the industry
- Expedience in carrying out job orders
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel draw, etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Bachelor's or MS degree in Computer Science (or related field), with 2-3 years of relevant experience in similar industry
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Tax Analyst at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Web Developer at GoMyWay
- Graduate Front Desk Representative at THP Project Limited
- Senior Communications Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Job Opportunities at Rembrandt Global Solutions
- Java Developer at Cousant Limited
- Latest Jobs at Microsoft Nigeria
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited