If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain - colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Reports to: IHS Field Coordinator
- To support Logistics team with effective and efficient Diesel refuelling and reporting on time to IHS Field Coordinator
- Follow up the distribution per tanker , based on allocation per Supplier, with the various IHS Depot Representative in the 5 depots and with the various Logistic teams and Regional Technical Officers (RTO ) in his Zone
- Ensure that delivery of diesel to the allocated sites are on time and as per schedule by contacting the suppliers
- Coordinate with Logistics and RTO on each truck delivered
- Inform the Logistics in the regions and the RTO on tanker delivered immediately.
- Follow up with RTO & logistic teams to get all the waybill on time and before the 20th of each month
- Reconcile all the delivery waybill signed by the RTO and IHS Logistics and compare it to the quantities allocated per supplier in his Zone and sign the waybill
- Generate daily report to Regional field coordinator
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree from a recognized Institution in Sciences or Business management.
- With 2-3 years’ experience in project management, logistics and procurement management
- Have technical background
- Computer appreciation: MS Word, Excel.
- General administration skills
- Good organization and coordination skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Directing and proactive
- Links with Fuel stations
- Knowledge about safety and environmental standard
go to method of application »
Reports to: Snr Manager -Supply Chain
- The Senior Contracts Specialist will be responsible for complex contract drafting, compliance, risk management, audit, policy, negotiation support and supplier qualification oversight activities.
- The Senior Contracts Specialist will work closely with the technical project teams, procurement, operations and other supporting functions to ensure successful integration and support of proposal efforts, contract execution and supplier management initiatives.
- Working closely with other functions in an integrated team environment to develop procurement contract structures for a variety of complex goods and services.
- Develops and implements policies, procedures and processes for the supply chain function.
- Provide contract risk and compliance oversight to the procurement department.
- Supporting leadership related to Supplier Management strategy and resolves issues. Identify risks and develop mitigation strategies that support successful execution of the procurement packages.
- Conducts oversight and management of procurement process, subcontract and supply chain audits as required.
- Provide support to complex subcontract negotiations and produce playbooks/training materials for procurement teams.
- Establishes operating plan for procurement risk and compliance assessment activities.
- Lead interface between procurement and legal department on subcontract strategies and subcontract risk management.
- Provides expert support to assessments and the development of recovery plans, corrective and preventative actions related to subcontract claims and disputes.
- Supports the development of company or business unit procurement strategies. Provides oversight and guidance for category strategies.
- Assist project teams in their review of tender and bid documentation, and provide recommendations on contract terms and conditions
- Review bid clarifications/qualifications and related business opportunity documentation drafted by project teams
- Law Degree or equivalent
- 10 years’ experience working with contracts and subcontracts. Experience of audit and the development of policies and procedures is desirable.
- Applies advanced job principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts as well as advanced job practices, techniques, and standards. Recognized as a job expert within the company.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written formats
- Experience in contract structure, interpretation and negotiation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Cover Letters to email@example.com indicating in the subject the name and location of the role.