Finance Vacancy at a Leading Financial Regulatory Body - Workforce
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group (Formerly Workforce Management Centre) is a solution based business consulting firm with focus on providing solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
- Daily management of Group's FX position (spot and forward) - manage FX orders from affiliates, manage flow-induced or proprietary positions, take trading positions in full respect of internal rules (Treasury Rules, Group rules, Sarbanes-Oxley, banking ratios) and limits (counterparty and positions).
- Check Daily P&L.
- Permanent follow-up of Markets to ensure accurate risk taking and provide motivated advisory services.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities: Central Bank of Nigeria, DMO & SEC.
- Remain a reference point for Markets related topics within the financial institution.
- Perform requested or market-driven studies; Recommend investment strategies to Management.
- Develop and manage external market relationships (banks, brokers).
- Participate or animate cross-functional projects (market strategies, new financial instruments, IT projects) in full co-operation with other Treasury members.
- Participate in seminars, build relationships with affiliates, elaborate processes and procedures.
- Prepare or participate in preparing the weekly markets review memo
- Daily management of company's cash position.
- Refinancing loans to affiliates; Perform arbitrages on Money Markets to optimize company’s Treasury management.
- 10+ years treasury/financial services experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial services/treasury global markets
- Boardroom Skills
- People Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
Method of Application
Qualified persons with 10 years’ experience in treasury/financial services should send their CV to email@example.com . The subject of the mail should be Head, Treasury and Financial Markets. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- 2017 First Bank of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme
- Special Assistant to the Chairman at an Investment and Advisory Company - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- Compliance Officer at Platinum Mortgage Bank Ltd
- Career Opportunities at a Leading Microfinance Bank - Workforce Group
- Senior Financial Sector Specialist at the World Bank Group
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Jobs at CardinalStone Capital Advisers (CCA)
- Latest Vacancies at ARM Life Plc