Finance Vacancy at a Leading Financial Regulatory Body - Workforce
Posted on: 15 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group (Formerly Workforce Management Centre) is a solution based business consulting firm with focus on providing solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organizational Performance.
- Daily management of Group's FX position (spot and forward) - manage FX orders from affiliates, manage flow-induced or proprietary positions, take trading positions in full respect of internal rules (Treasury Rules, Group rules, Sarbanes-Oxley, banking ratios) and limits (counterparty and positions).
- Check Daily P&L.
- Permanent follow-up of Markets to ensure accurate risk taking and provide motivated advisory services.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities: Central Bank of Nigeria, DMO & SEC.
- Remain a reference point for Markets related topics within the financial institution.
- Perform requested or market-driven studies; Recommend investment strategies to Management.
- Develop and manage external market relationships (banks, brokers).
- Participate or animate cross-functional projects (market strategies, new financial instruments, IT projects) in full co-operation with other Treasury members.
- Participate in seminars, build relationships with affiliates, elaborate processes and procedures.
- Prepare or participate in preparing the weekly markets review memo
- Daily management of company's cash position.
- Refinancing loans to affiliates; Perform arbitrages on Money Markets to optimize company’s Treasury management.
- 10+ years treasury/financial services experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial services/treasury global markets
- Boardroom Skills
- People Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Conceptual Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
Method of Application
Qualified persons with 10 years’ experience in treasury/financial services should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . The subject of the mail should be Head, Treasury and Financial Markets. Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Prudential Mortgage Bank
- Transaction Monitoring Pre-Review Officers at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Africa Prudential Plc
- Executive Assistant (EA) At J.P. Morgan
- IBD Analyst/Associate at Exotix
- Division Manager, Capital Market Development at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- Business Development / Deal Origination Officer at Nexus Capital Markets, LLC