GlaxoSmithKline is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
With a firm foundation in science, we discover develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
In pursuance of our growth objectives opportunity now exists for a bright. self-starting and talented young person to join our company as
Trade Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the role has the following responsibilities, amongst others:
• Collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential products and disease markets
• Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales
• Develop perspective and insight from patient and HCPs through market research
• Measure our performance versus competition in SOV, A&P, allocation of resources, etc
• Implement and improve on winning strategies
• Develop trade channels visibility materials as per brand
• Prioritize trade channel activities for maximum returns
• Develop strategies and activities that help the company become the supplier of choice.
• Identify new channel opportunities for our brands for distribution and visibility
• Monitor activities at the retail trade channel levels for the gathering of insight
Trade Promotions forecasting and achievement of targets for activities
• Activities forecasting
• Allocation of targets
• Coordination of partner and company's supply chain teams
Identifying new channel opportunities for our brands for distribution and visibility
• Identify opportunities for penetration into new channels and distribution into existing ones.
• Enhance visibility at store level
The ideal candidate must hold a very good degree in Statistics, Psychology, Market Research or Mathematics from a reputable University. S/he must also have a strong understanding & knowledge of Market Research processes.
The candidate must display the following skills at the right levels:
• Inter personal
• Planning and Project Management
• Communication / Facilitation
•Flexibility and Initiative
• IT I Analytical
Method of Application
GlaxoSmithKline assures a great working experience in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Interested candidates should forward up-to-date resumes in Word format (*.doc) or (*.docx) to email@example.com indicating the advertised role as the subject matter.
Please note that only electronic applications in the prescribed format will be considered. Applications close two weeks from the date of this advert. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.