If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
As part of TGI Group talent identification and management programme, we are seeking to hire young candidates who are academically brilliant, and hands-on to explore unique career opportunities in Finance, Engineering, Agriculture, Business development, corporate strategy and General business discipline (HR, Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing) through her 2017 Management Trainee Programme schedule to commence in Q1 2017.
Reference number: TGI MT - Lag 002
- The Trainee role is an integral part of the TGI Management Development Scheme, targeted at identifying young, bright, ambitious and talented graduates who are desirous of a career in various leading business units across TGI Group.
- Qualified candidates will undergo a 12-month training programme involving formal training and experiential attachments in different departments on a rotational basis.
- At the end of the trainee programme, the objective is to provide opportunity for growth in key positions within the group for all successful candidates through a work – based and instructional driven learning.
- Applicants must be a fresh Post-graduate with not more than 3 years' experience, from top ranked universities either in Nigeria or across the world
- The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty (30) years as at December, 2016 and should possess the following qualification and competencies:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSc) Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- Master’s degree (MSC) / MBA
- Certification in relevant field of study
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Key competencies: Candidates should demonstrate the following competencies and attributes:
- High integrity
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent Sales and marketing skills
- Excellent strategy formulation and business awareness skills
- The ability to work with basic computer application (e.g. word, excel and PowerPoint and Intranet mailing facility
- Strong passion for excellence
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Geographical mobility (candidate must be flexible and work in different business areas and other location in Nigeria when required)
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their application with an updated CV to: email@example.com with the subject line " TGI Group Management Trainee Programme 2017"
Suitable candidates will be invited and assessed as per below schedule:
- Aptitude test: December 5th 2016
- Assessment centre: December 12th 2016
- Executive chat: December 14th - 18th 2016
Interested and qualified? Go to Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group career website on www.linkedin.com to apply