Sales Opportunity in the Hospitality Industry Via Workforce Group
Posted on: 28 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - We are in need of Sales Executives for one of our clients, a leading hotel on the Island. Sales executives would drive the Room and Conferencing revenue through proactive sales. They would also sell according to guest requirements and availability which would be in adherence to company standards and selling strategy.
- Understands the overall market - competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs.
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
- Designs, develops and sells creative catered events.
- Assess the hotels business to maximize contribution from available sales opportunities and generate room revenues
- Weekly sales & marketing report to submitted it to all concerned
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- Qualified candidates must have at least a B.Sc. or HND from an accredited Tertiary institution within or outside the country.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of LAGOS market with a remarkable client base. They must also have some years of experience in Banquet, Catering & Room Sales
- Well presented, with an outgoing and friendly attitude.
- .Experience in sales and marketing in a similar role would be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good Commercial Focus
- Problem Solving Skills
- Leadership Competencies
- Passionate and has Integrity
- Must be resident in Lagos (if not, she/he must be willing to relocate to Lagos).
MONTHLY SALARY IS ATTRACTIVE WITH VERY GOOD COMMISSIONS.
Method of Application
Qualified persons can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be "Sales Executive - Hospitality"
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Juice Bar
- Job Openings at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Job Opportunities at Fahrenheit Hospitality Limited (FHL)
- Jobs at HRLeverage
- Jobs in the Hospitality Industry
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Sales and Marketing Executive at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
- Job Openings in the Hospitality Industry