GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Job Number: 2757830
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: Power Gas Power Systems
- The Senior Project Manager will lead and manage new unit aeroderivative power generation projects in SSA.
- Lead, manage and/or support the project through delivery, installation, commissioning, commercial operation and contract closeout.
- Execute projects in compliance with contract requirements including scope, schedule, budget, quality, while managing risk, improving margin and exceeding customer expectations.
- Primary customer contact and advocate responsible for resolving technical / commercial issues, managing communications and providing periodic status updates.
- Manage/support technical and commercial risk including contract changes, margin erosion, receivables, liquidated damages / claims and effective project closeout.
- Manage and support onshore scope, local partner and/or subcontractor relationship.
- Identify, pursue and close margin enhancement opportunities via contract change order for additional equipment and services.
- Manage and report financial aspects of project including budget, costs, margin, invoicing, receivable collection and revenue recognition.
- Lead project teams through project reviews in order to identify and manage risks, monitor financial and operational performance against the project baseline and initiate corrective action where appropriate. Update business leaders.
- Follow GE Quality and QMS procedures.
- Participate in six sigma / quality improvement activities for the purpose of improving project execution quality and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Master’s (Engineering or MBA) degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the power generation industry
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Project Management experience in power industry
- Experience managing customer contracts
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leaderships skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with external customers
- Technical knowledge of GE gas turbine product line and systems
- Proven leadership skills, and ability to effectively manage teams in a matrix organization
- Ability to anticipate events and develop adaptive strategies / remedies
- Familiarity with GE's LM series gas turbine package
- Microsoft suite proficiency
- Green Belt or Black Belt Certified (GE employees only)
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
go to method of application »
Job Number: 2630068
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
- Women’s Healthcare Product Marketing develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including positioning, market segmentation and targeting and installed base retention.
- This position is responsible for generating growth in the DGS Women’s Healthcare portfolio (Mammo & BMD) in Africa through demand creation, installed base retention and funnel acceleration in partnership with Field Marketing; and supporting future product planning.
- Collecting win/loss & competitive insight on product portfolios at regional level; feedback to global product; recommend and develop marketing programs to adjust product positioning and improve win rate and share positon.
- Collaborating with commercial leadership and global marketing to develop the region market and orders forecast.
- Ensuring regional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global marketing plan (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders and share.
- Providing region input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas
- Employing clinical and industry trend analysis, and market share and competitive analysis relevant to a product / portfolio.
- Conducting in-depth research to define customer problem statement, success metrics, clinical and economic needs, buying cycles, and personas (to support development of global MRD) .
- Validating global value proposition and messaging and adapt for regional use.
- Prioritizing and mapping global customer segments and work with Field Marketing on demand creation activities to achieve NPI and business objectives.
- Working with Field Marketing organization on interlocks, understanding and reacting to win-loss, leveraging demand generation opportunities, providing relevant support for regional campaigns, etc.
- Developing and supporting product-specific KOL’s and advisory boards.
- Developing regional thought leadership and advertising and promotion strategy in support of demand creation and funnel acceleration activities.
- Adapting global marketing assets (including sales tools) to ensure that the region commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
- Training direct / indirect sales channels.
- Identifying and establishing reference and show sites.
- Developing programs to gather regional evidence of customer success, early adopters, show sites, and clinical evidence where appropriate
- Coordinating product training for commercial teams by leveraging Global Product Marketing and Global Product Management support
- Providing commercial teams product knowledge in product use, differentiation, positioning and pricing
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
- Prior experience in a leadership role with direct reports
- Team oriented - ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team of direct reports
- Strong analytical and process skills
- MBA or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 7+ years' experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- Segment experience (where applicable)
- Innovation - develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Influencing skills - ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Previous experience in Mammography (Clinical or Industry)
- French and English speaking is beneficial but not mandatory
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.