Job Vacancy at Berger Paints
Posted on: 19 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Founded on the 9th Day of January, 1969, Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is a leader in the manufacturing, development, distribution and sale of paints and coatings to professional, Industrial, commercial and retail customers in Nigeria. We operate in 5 business segements; Decorative, Industrial coatings, Marine and Protecton coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes and Wood Preservers and finishes. Our portfolio includes well known brands such as Luxol,Texcote and Superstar.
- Responsible for the development and management of business relationships between us and our Franchisees for regions assigned, with keen focus on compliance with activation standards and covenant agreements with the Franchisee.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field,
- Minimum of 5 years business/sales experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates, please forward cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Berger Paints Nigeria PlcSimilar Jobs
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Facility Lead Recruitment at Kimberly Clark
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO
- Graduate and Experienced Job Vacancies at British American Tobacco
- Job Opening at a Furniture Manufacturing Company - WowJobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Lorache Limited
- Factory Managers at AACE Food Processing & Distribution Limited