Technology Vacancy at Kudimoney
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Kudimoney
We are Kudimoney, we provide easy access to cash when you need it. We are an online lending platform with the desire to lower the costs and barriers to consumer borrowing. It does not end there however we are intent on building a tech company that is dedicated to providing innovative financial solutions for all consumers. Kudimoney currently serves consumers in Nigeria operating from its Lagos HQ. Visit us on www.kudimoney.com and follow us here for regular updates and news.
We are expanding our team with a highly skilled and competent Web Developer to take charge of the coding, innovative design and layout for our website.
You will build websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, designing everything from the home page to site layout and function. You will also further develop and manage Internet platforms in close cooperation with colleagues.
You will also be responsible for the platform's technical and architectural design and creating long-term solutions to prepare for future development requirements.
- Design, write and test code
- Create website layout and UI using HTML/CSS / Wordpress
- Create and enhance software documentation
- Integrate data from back-end services and databases
- Remain current and up to date with regards to new industry trends
- Overall responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites
- Relevant and documented working experience in web programming
- Excellent programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A basic familiarity with other programming languages
- Practical experience with network diagnostics and network analytics tools
- Great at troubleshooting
- Satisfactory knowledge of relational database systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in programming, computer science or similar
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KudimoneySimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Graduate Accountants at Ojike & Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited