Engineering Job Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limited
Posted on: 14 October, 2016
Deadline: 28 October, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Ltd bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit® Antiseptic Liquid, Carat® Medicated Soap, Safecut® Aftershave and Dayspring® Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
- Responsible for all mechanical, electromechanical & pneumatic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Responsible for all related electrical/electronic works such as installation, maintenance, repair of all machines.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated report
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, Pneumatics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Recommend modifications to eliminate machine or system malfunctions.
- Ensure a safe machine operation both to the machinery and personnel
- Providing & documentation of machine maintenance records, information on the engineering activities & reports.
- Engineering Initiatives & innovations for machine and mechanized operation problem solving.
- Assist in other engineering related matters.
- Operating and monitoring the utility appliances such as compressor, generator, & water treatment plant etc.
- Vendor accreditation, liaison, sourcing and procurement of machine engineering spare parts, utility service as PHCN, Borehole installation & maintenance.
- Overseeing the operation, maintenance and repair of equipment as forklifts, compressors and generator.
- Prevents Machine /Equipment breakdown by establishing and coordinating the periodic maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials required to maintain machines/ equipment in good working conditions to avoid downtimes.
Must Have Experience & Competencies
- Advanced Mastery, Technical Skills & Experience on Mechanical and Pneumatic Systems.
- Very good related Electromechanical, Electrical/Electronic skills & experience.
- Significant Experience in Industrial, Manufacturing operational setting, handling and maintaining machines, would be a major advantage.
- Candidates who do not have this primary experience requirements, need not apply.
- Good Team working, & People relationship skills.
- Good Problem Solving Skills and a creative approach for new ideas.
- A good level of computer literacy.
- Ability to Prioritize and Plan effectively
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Quality Focus
- Applicant must be resident in Ibadan
- Min. Qualification: B.Tech / HND Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics
- Required Age:30 -35 years
- Years of Experience: 3-5years.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically using their Location and Position applied for as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Lifecare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Dogan's Sugar Limited
- Plant Manager at Reckitt Benckiser
- Commercial Manager at the Coca-Cola Company
- Export Logistics Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Business Development Manager at a Mutinational FMCG Company - Aldelia Limited
- Operations Accountant at a Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency