Media Associate Vacancy at Housessories
Posted on: 12 October, 2016
Deadline: 14 October, 2016
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at Housessories
Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces
The role typically involves activities that contribute to and develop the firm’s digital marketing projects, advertising and promotional campaigns. The position also includes the monitoring and maintenance of electronic media tools used in the company’s marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate for this role is expected to have the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a marketing role
- A strong knowledge of social media and internet marketing or campaigns
- Create and upload product images for social media accounts.
- Create designs and concepts on aesthetic designs.
- Get product description, links and pictures (ensure they are watermarked) and post them daily on facebook, twitter, pinterest and instagram, according to the class of products being pushed for the month.
- Prepare newsletter content according to the class of products being pushed for the month and send via mailchimp.
- Conduct key word research and google analytics reporting
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications
- Other task as assigned.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HousessoriesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Efficacy Construction Company
- Computer Operators at a Reputable Building Materials Company - Padoserve Limited (3 Positions)
- Jobs at O'Spaces Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at Kranite Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Job Vacancy at Randstad Construction Property Engineering Company
- Career Opportunities at Deloitte