If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Successory is a consulting firm with a focus to apply straightforward and participatory approach to solving our clients’ challenges. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve organizational performance, add stakeholder value, and create comparative and competitive advantages. We strive to co-create novel solutions with our clients.
Our client, a fast growing Water Bottling Company based in Abuja, is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment for the post of Marketing Manager.
To ensure timely implementation of marketing strategies, policies, processes and procedures to achieve marketing plan including growth, budget efficiency resource coordination and monitoring in order to build brand value in line with business objectives and fully involved in developing marketing campaigns to promote company’s product and services:
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and distributors.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
Job/ Functional Skills:
- Public Relations
- Consumer Understanding
- Brand equity management
- Brand communication
- Media management
- Marketing operations
- Creative and innovation
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management
- Change management
- Information management
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with preference to a bias in Marketing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to email@example.com